UK tax law is extremely complex and constantly changes. It is essential to work with a specialist tax lawyer to ensure compliance and reduce your tax liability. Our tax lawyers have comprehensive knowledge of UK tax law. We provide expert tax planning advice for UK domiciled and non-domicile individuals and families.
You deserve to enjoy more of your hand-earned money and our team of experts are continually striving to help you pay less tax. Our tax experts provide expert advice in the following areas:
- Compliance and disclosure
- Planning to postpone or reduce tax e.g. using trusts
- Planning related to businesses, property, share transfers and corporate restructuring
- UK and offshore tax advice
- Inheritance Tax planning
- Capital Gains Tax planning
We work with a significant number of clients with interests abroad or who are UK non-domiciled. We can provide expert international tax advice for anyone moving to the UK or carrying out cross-border transactions.
Our expert team understands that it is essential to identify and respond quickly to changes in UK tax law.